Direct Deposit Options
We here at Cigars-Online understand that not everyone feels comfortable using Credit Cards online. So we also provide a payment method called Direct Deposit which is as fast and easy as using a Credit Card. Simply go to your Internet Banking provider or to an ANZ Branch to make payment using the following details.
Account Name: Cigars and Cognacs Online Pty Ltd
BSB: 012 430
Account : 904944725
Place your order through the site first selecting your products then select the Checkout tab you will then be offered the payment options. Just select Direct Deposit as the option for payment when asked by the site.
Once payment is made the funds will clear within 24 Hours week days only. Happy ordering.
Email contact email@example.com
About Us Cigars-Online
Our desire here at Cigars-Online is to provide you with a range of quality Cigars, Accessories and Liquor from around the world. While many other sites offer just Cuban Cigars we will over the coming months and years be expanding our range of Cigars, Accessories and Liquors to represent some of the most interesting and best quality products from around the world. Whilst at all times ensuring that you receive only 100% authentic products backed with great service.
All our Cuban Cigars are supplied by the only authorized Habanos Cuban importer/wholesaler in Australia. So you can be sure that your product will always be authentic and in great condition. We offer a range of the most popular Cuban Labels with a special selection of Limited Edition Cuban Cigars which are only available in very limited quantities.
Our range of Mexican Cigars from the Santa Clara Factory in San Andres Mexico is quite extensive offering an opportunity for you to sample Cigars not before available in Australia, All our Santa Clara Cigars are available exclusive to Cigars-Online.
When you think Brazil you may not necessarily think Cigars but we have a range of Brazilian Cigars from Dona Flor and Alonso Menendez.
If you enjoy Cognac’s then we have a range of the most superb quality Seguinot Cognacs Ranging from 8 years of age to up to 50 years old again available exclusive to Cigars-Online. You may not recognize the name but chances are you have actually tried this Cognac. If you have ever enjoyed Hennessy or Remy Martin Cognac you may be surprised to know that Seguinot supplies both these houses with their Cognac for their blends. What this means for you is that you have a top quality Cognac without the inflated prices. Seguinot Cognacs offer a truly fine range of Cognacs.
We have a range of humidors in varying sizes and colors made in Mexico from Spanish cedar. The Park Lane Series caters for all Cigar storage needs from Travel Humidors of 3 Cigars to Humidors with 75 cigars Capacity. Also we have a range of Humidors from Loten which are very attractive pieces.
If at any time you would like a cigar product added to our site perhaps even a favorite of yours we would be happy to add this to our site. Simply call 0418 280274 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will look into your request and if available will list it on the site.
Enjoy our site and remember “Cigars online for all the finer things online”.
Cigar and Cognac products are available to persons over the age of 18 years only and it is illegal to supply to persons under this age.
Our priority here at Cigars-Online is to provide you with a fast, safe and secure delivery service. To achieve this we utilize the Australia Post Platinum Express or the Registered Post system depending upon the size of the parcel which allows us to deliver Australia wide for a flat rate of $15. If your order however is over $275 you will receive free shipping to anywhere within Australia. After your order is processed we can email you a tracking number if you wish which you can then use to check your parcel by clicking on the link below and you will be taken to the Australia Post Platinum Express and Registered Post tracking page. Platinum express Parcels are treated with priority by Australia post.
Please note Platinum Express Parcels will generally arrive within 24 to 48 hours Hours (Once Posted) depending upon your location. Registered Post is a bit slower. Both systems are used to ensure the security and trackability of the item. Both items will require a signature before collection.
Here is the link for Australia post tracking page:
All cigars are shipped in sealed heavy plastic to ensure freshness and quality. All parcels are also bubble wrapped to ensure your cigars will never arrive dry or damaged in any way.
Please allow up to 5 business days for delivery to your address. If you reside within a Metropolitan area your delivery should arrive in 1-3 business days after we dispatch your item. We will dispatch your order as soon as the payment is processed this can take 24 Hours to process by Paymate Weekdays only. For larger items such as Humidors we can only send these items via Registered Post due to size and weight. If you require the items faster however please contact James on 0418280274. There will be additional charges for sending Humidors via Platinum Express post which is an overnight service.
You should budget an additional $40 for this service if required.
Shipping Policy- Terms and Conditions
1. Please ensure your address is correct as well as your contact information including phone number, Cigars-Online reserves the right not to process orders to incomplete or incorrect addresses.
2. All orders are 100% traceable your order must be signed for when delivered by Australia Post. If you are not at home at the time of delivery a delivery notification card will be left for you and your parcel will then be sent to your local Post Office for you to collect. Your local Post Office will require you to show ID and to sign for the goods. No goods will be left at your address unless you are there to sign for them.
3. If other people reside within your residence and they in turn sign for your goods on your behalf whether you have approved this or not Cigars–Online will accept no responsibility for the loss or theft of the said goods. We will not offer a refund or credit on the said goods.
A hard copy is maintained of the signature and name of the person signing for the goods by Australia Post and is available to Cigars-Online as a fraud prevention measure. We can supply this to you upon request if required we can also supply this to the Police. All instances of theft and fraud will be reported to relevant law enforcement agencies.
4. Free shipping Australia wide on all orders over $275 must be for goods totaling $275 or over.
5. As a mater of priority we always attempt to ensure you that will receive your goods in a timely fashion if due to unforseen delays outside of our control it is possible that a package may be delayed if so Cigars-Online will follow up on the order and ensure the issue is resolved in a timely manner on your behalf.
6. All Cigars, accessories and Cognacs are inspected prior to shipping to ensure only the best quality items are sent to you. In the unlikely event your order arrives damaged please inform us either by phone or by email within 5 Days of receiving the goods. We will not accept responsibility if you fail to contact us after the 5 working days have elapsed.
7. All Cognac bottles are wrapped especially well in their individual boxes then placed into another box with bubble wrapping. Australia Post only handles the Cognac parcels then by hand only (no machine handling) we cannot offer insurance on the bottles of Cognac due to Australia Post regulations. When placing orders for Cognac the purchaser accepts all risk in regards to breakages in transit. We of course pay particular attention to wrapping and packaging and to date we have never experienced a breakage. Cigars-Online accepts no responsibility for damage in transit nor does Australia Post. By ordering Cognac from Cigars-Online you accept this condition of delivery.
It is important for you to contact us by either phone or email immediately after receipt of your goods within 5 working days if wanting to return goods. Please note the following guidelines.
Cigars and cognacs cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are defective or damaged from our end. All cigars and Cognacs are inspected prior to shipping for damage or defects. Please note cigars should be stored at the correct temperature of 18C and 72% humidity.
Please inform us when contacting us of the reason for your return.
We will ask you to then to return the goods to us so we can arrange a refund or replacement for you. We must receive the goods in question back before we can organise a replacement. We do not offer exchanges or refunds on change of mind or on the basis that the goods ordered were not to personal taste. All goods must be returned in original condition and packaging.