1. You must be over the age of 18 years to legally purchase Tobacco and Alcohol products within Australia. Cigars-Online may undertake the right to ask for further details if required.
2. Cigars-Online has procedures in place to minimise the chance of parcels being lost or stolen and takes seriously the issue of fraud and theft. All parcels are traceable at all times and hard copies are maintained of signatures taken by Australia Post upon delivery. Cigars-Online can organise insurance for cigars and accessories only if you so desire for an additional fee which varies due to the overall value of the order placed. Cigars-Online accepts no responsibility for goods lost during transit. Although we will endeavor to locate parcels with Australia Post on your behalf and seek to rectify the situation as soon as possible on your behalf.
3. Out of stock items Cigars-Online attempts at all times to keep up to date with what cigars which are available from our suppliers. Sometimes due to certain supply problems which can be experienced in the cigar market certain lines may be unavailable and in turn we will adjust our website accordingly. If the product is unavailable and you have placed an order before we were able to change it as an out of stock item on the website we will organise a refund back to you via your payment method.
4. Refunds/ Replacement of Faulty Items
Cigars – Online Australia complies with all relevant laws in regards to refunds / replacement of faulty goods.
Once you have received your delivery please check all items carefully to ensure that you are satisfied with your items. If you discover an item is faulty or damaged please inform us by phone or email within 14 days of receiving the goods. If your item is damaged or faulty as a result of transit damage or mechanical failure we will either organise the item to be replaced with a brand new item or in the event of being out of stock of the item we will offer a full refund to you.
PLEASE NOTE : We do not offer refunds or replacements on items when you have changed your mind about the item or do not like the item. We do not offer refunds or replacements on items which you have used for a period of time beyond the 14 day inspection period.
We do NOT offer refunds or replacement on items which you have pulled apart altered or tried to modify in some way.
We do not offer refunds or replacement on items which prove to be upon being returned to us to be working without fault or other issue.
In the event the item you have returned to us proves to be functioning and in good order the item / items will be returned to you.
No refunds or replacement or new items will be offered.
We will always attempt to do our best to ensure you are happy but this generosity is not open to abuse.
5. Minimum Orders. There is no minimum order size but please be aware all orders under $275 attract a flat postage fee of $15.
6. By using this site and by placing orders with Cigars-Online you hereby acknowledge your agreement to the terms and conditions of this site. You agree that you are over 18 years of age and that you are not purchasing any products for persons less than 18 years of age. You are also aware that Cigar smoking can cause health problems such as and not limited to Cancer of the Mouth. If you wish to stop smoking please call the Smoking quit line on 131 848.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Cigars-Online does not guarantee that the Site will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the Site or any content, search or link on it. Cigars-Online does not and cannot guarantee that your search results will be complete or accurate or that the links associated with the index will be accurate or active at the time of your search. Cigars-Online can not ensure that files you download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Cigars-Online disclaims all representations and warranties (express, implied, statutory or otherwise) including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights